Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now I'm a firm believer,,,,
Don't go tubing with out those FLIPPERS!!!! It did make a worlds different! I went all over the lake that I never did before! So easy to get around and work the winds! My buddy got one too and yep he too got around easy! We tried a new pond and I didn't like that one, water was too stained like strong coffee color. It wasn't deep all around but fish were there. I did catch only five bluegills on the jig with the bobber. (TubeDude I didn't use yours yet as I didn't like the color of the pond for it). I'm not sure if there are fish die off around there as I see a few bass floating. Pond wasn't hot but seems funny it was cold down at my knees, felt good tho with the hot air we are having now.
I love those flippers and understand why TubeDude talks of long and far tubings! It makes it a very clear picture with the fins on!
Ah.....why didn't I kick my rear thing to get the flippers while back......
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Too soon old. Too late smart.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Glad you had the chance to try what everybody else on this forum seems to know. You gots to have fins if you wanna cover any water...and be more efficient.[/#0000ff]
[signature]