Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tubin' Willard 7/29 (Utah)
[size 1]Hit Willard this afternoon for a couple fo hours. Fishing was not fast and furious, but I did manage around 10 cats and 2 wipers... both wipers were about 14". Biggest fish of the day was a nice 22" cat.

The cats were caught on a shrimp and worm, fished "TD Style." The wipers were caught on a rattle trap.

I also managed a couple small bluegill and a couple of small smallies. If I would have wanted to could have caught them all day. Bite every cast throwing a small white jig right up to the dike.

There were a ton of boats on the water, and the closest one got was about 45' or so. They got the bird, and I didn't see them again. I didn't bring the camera today.

No wind, hot as hell, but it was good to get out. [Smile] [/size]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Glad to hear that you are hold up the honor of the tubing fraternity on that pond. I have ignored it for a couple of weeks while I have been chasing finny critters elsewhere. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Thinking of making an assault next Friday morning. Anybody interested in showing me how it's done? TubeBabe will be on her way to California so I will be solo.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
PM sent
[signature]