Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Niantic also.
Started out at 8:00 and ran into some blues. Threw a plug and snagged my other pole in the process. Blues sounded by the time I could get it undone. Got my butt busted bad on that. Tried Black point first, rigged up a carrier rig with a nelson squid backed up with a blue fillet. Got a short right off and a blue fish shortly after down 100'.[crazy] Started to slice it up for more bait. After one keeper there, we moved to Harkness and the first drift picked up seven more with one keeper. By the time of the second drift the drift had changed and the bite slowed down. Pop had been out too late for him sat.[Party animal] and put his rod away at 1:00. Andy got green about same time, so Gene and I called it at 1:30. 17 fluke[ 2 keepers ] and a blue. Great day for all. Thanks for that tip on the blues Tomc.
[signature]
i was a tough day for sure.glad my rigs landed some fish,like i told you when you started making the squids they were killer last year if you need more let me know.tell your dad to suck it up,if he can party all nite ,he can fish all day[Tongue] .LOL
[signature]
I'll pop some in the mail to ya today. Only 7, but I ran out of plastic. Reordered plastic for a gallon. Let me know when you run out and I'll trade you a couple chartruse rigs for more squid. Pops brother got married for the third time at 72, pop wasn't home till 11:00 friday after dinner and a few pops after the wedding. Way to late for the Nelsons.[Wink]
[signature]