Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
willard tonight
I got off work a few hours early and took Lil'Lunkerhunter out to willard in the "big boat". Launched at 4 pm to calm seas and alot of boat traffic. Oh yeah, i forgot the keys so i had to use the 6 horse all night. Made for slow going but atleast it wasn't a total loss. Anyway, 200 yards out of the south marina i had a wiper hook-up for about 4 seconds and that was thw last sign of a fish all night. No boils and no activity except for the birds. We saw no other fish caught. Headed in around 8:30 and had a good time getting the boat trailered with the 6 horse. Pulled up and met a BFTer named Wasatch 801(i think). It was good to meet another BFTer and he had minimal success as well. Oh well tomorrow is another day and there will be fish to catch somewhere else.
[signature]
I was thinking about going out to Willard this evening but there sure haven't been a lot of good reports lately. It makes me wonder if the rest of the guys are having the same results or are they doing so good that they just don't want to tell us[unsure]. At least you got a chance to spend some time with your son.
[signature]
The wife and I were out there from noon to 4. No fishies for us.
[signature]