Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whos the real shark hunter now?
Who thinks they should let Tom Brooks fish in the Shark hunters tournament?
By: profishing

Watched the last episode of shark hunters on tv tonight. I just laughed because earlier in the program they were skeptical about the world record holder mako shark angler tom brooks.
Tom brooks was falsely accused by the other captains and fellow shark hunters on that show.Yep they accused him of freezing a 900 and some pound shark and entering it in a previous tournament. They said the shark when it was hung on the scale didn't bleed like other sharks.meaning he caught it before the tournament and entered it.
What a joke.The poor dude probably had to fight that nine hundred pound beast for hours and hours the dam thing bled it self out. So how can they say that when nobody else caught one that size ha. How can they compare the bleeding rate ha.. So Tom never got into the shark hunters tournament series on TV so then he doesnt get the respect or the publicity he deserves like sponsors ect or the business for his boat. But he still went out fishing and showed them all whos who on the dock at the weigh scale.They couldn't stop him from fishing that day even though he wasn't in the tounrnament he caught one right away and a huge one 487 pounds compared to all the other anglers in the tournament with sharks a lil over 100 pounds. Wish i could have been there in person to see the the faces at the weigh scale dropped when they seen his catch. I wonder if they are gonna pay him for that shark and for the crowds that came to see his trophy? Well i sure hope they do.
After all the proof is in the pudding now isn't it? Better question Who's the Real shark hunter NOW?
So what do you all think should Tom Brooks be allowed in the Shark hunters series?
[signature]
I say let him fish. Sounds like a case of poor sportsmanship to me.

All I can say is they better be glad i'm not in the local area, I like to play with toothy critters too [cool]

tubn2, you out there? I'm still looking for that east verses west.
[signature]
[reply]Hi Guys,

do you have any idea what is this <a href="http://picasaweb.google.com/ezra.ah/Fishing/photo#4960408059346092050">Red Fish</a>

Please answer if you do.
Thansk amigos[/reply]

Well EZI i have never seen fish like that before but it looks interesting i would take gamble on its name. I would say thats a pepermint red fish. Looks tasty[cool]
[signature]
It has an appearance of being in the Sebastes or Rockfish family. Only things is that the tail is forked which makes it different.[cool]
[signature]