Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Redemption!!!
Left the south marina with Yper and my little helper at about 11 am. Not calm but not too bad either. The wind was going in spurts. We started by running my 70 horse for a while before it decided to run like a P.O.S. again![mad][mad] Something with the fuel this time?[shocked]

Anyway we headed to the island and started bottom bouncing with harnesses and wedding rings. Nailed a small kitty within 20 seconds. Over the next 3 hours we caught around 25 and kept about 14 for the skillet. Largest was about 3#. Not big fish but atleast we caught some. I had a wiper on for a sec but he decided that he wasn't in a playing mood and rapidly let me go. Tons of fish on the edges of the island and they are hungry!
We also tried throwing cranks to the rocks by the feedlot with only 2 hits in about an hour. Loaded up at 4:30 and headed home. We finally had some redemption and that makes me feel GOOOOOOOOD!!![Smile]
[signature]
Sounds like justice was served!

How was your appt with the cardiologist?
[signature]
It was cancelled due to the conjoined twin seperation and my wife had a severe headache the previous day and again that morning. We had to reschedule for November.
[signature]