Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Northeastern Colorado
Fairly new to the area and wondering about fishing in Northeastern Colorado. Live in Nebraska but am closer to water in Colorado than Nebraska. I fished Jumbo earlier in the spring and did well on some nice trout...caught some small mouth. I float tube and flyfish but am not opposed to chucking gear for other fish. I don't know a thing about Walleye but any info would be great. Heard about Walden and fished the North Platte on the Wyo. side. Any other advice?
[signature]
Where in Nebraska are you? I hear that McConaughgy and Sutherland have been great all summer.

I haven't fished at all in NE Colorado this spring/summer but I've heard good reports all summer from North Sterling and Boyd. The Delaney Buttes lakes near vWalden have alsl fished well along with all the streams in that area. If you give us a little more info about your location and what you like to fish for (and how) matbe we can be of more help.

Thanks!
[signature]
I'm in Sidney. What's Sad is that I have a Colorado License and not a Nebraska License. I recently moved to here from Utah. So, I've fished some and I'll fish for anything. I just love to fish. I've heard a little about North Sterling but haven't fished it yet. Any info would be great!!!! Thanks all!!!
[signature]