Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's see some huntin pics!
I can't hold off anymore. The fever i have is killing me! I can already taste the venison on my table and smell the pine trees.
Let's see some of your favorite or most memorable hunting pics. Here are some of mine.

The first pic is me and my wife on her first successful goos hunt.
The second pic is a limit of ducks myself and 4 good friends shot over my new Lucky duck the first day we took it out.(man do they work good).
The third pic is my first 2 wood ducks. Shot in my shorts and sandles checking out a canal at ogden bay 30' from my truck and the parking lot.
I tried to put up some elk pics but still can't resize them.
Wow, those pics turned out crappy. I'll try and find some better ones.[mad]
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#ff4040][size 3]Nice work on the ducks and geese. I have yet to bag a goose or any woodies. Hopefully that changes this year. I can't wait for hutning season either. Just one more loooong week until the archery opener wooohooo! Here is a pic of the elk my buddy shot a couple years back. Helped him get that thing off the mountainside. He just got it mounted recently and it was at the last sportsmans expo.[/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[inline scottieelk.jpg]
[signature]
Heres a few of mine: first is 2005 Antelope hunt then the 2005 opening day duck hunt.
[signature]
One of these little guys will do me just fine...

This one came a few years back, very near where I hunt in SW Wyoming.

It looks even bigger because the proud hunter is a jockey and only weighs about 90 pounds !
[signature]
I've never shot any Wood ducks around here, where did you shoot yours?
If you still have my Email address, send those picture to me and I'll resize them for you.
[signature]
I couldn't resist. As a tradition, we Jensens(as in me, my bro, dad and uncle) DO NOT take photos where we deer hunt. Never, ever, ever, ever. Someone might recognize it. So, no kill shots.

My favorite hunt is the deer hunt, and considering that I have 4 deer tags(1 General, 2 Does, 1 Wyoming) this year, it's going to be a busy year. Combine that with Antlerless Elk and Moose, and I've got more hunts than I can do.

The first two pics are my little brothers first buck in 2004. 196 gross B&C 31" 4X4 w/ eyeguards. Not bad for a first buck. In fact he kicked my butt.

The second is my 2006 buck. 186 gross B&C. 28", 4X4 w/ eyeguards. Great looking, very symetrical. Wasn't my first choice, either. He was just a nice buck to end the hunt with.

The third and final buck is my dad's 2006 buck. 34" 208 gross B&C. 4X5. Amazing mass, too. He has triple eyeguards one side, double the other. One was knocked off partially on a steep fall. If you count all his trash at the bottom, he's a 8x6. Biggest buck killed in our family barr none. A true monarch.

This year? Well, with all the water our range has recieved, along with litterally zero hunting presure, all bets are off. Last year we jumped a 36-38" buck with trash hanging everywhere. I know where he's at. We also saw a lot of 24-28" fours, and some big old 3 points, too.(I'd post my brother's 06 buck, a 31" 3x3 if he wasn't in the taxidermist.) I can't wait for October to come!
[signature]