Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worth the wait!
[font "Arial"][red][size 3]With all the talk on the board of the archery hunt and the fall hunts in general, has got me excited. But nothing like finally getting my deer head from the taxidermist. I am like a little kid! Here is pictures of it! I got this public land on the rifle hunt a couple of years ago. [/size][/red][/font]

[inline Deer.JPG]

[inline "deer 2.JPG"]

[inline deer3.JPG]
[signature]
That is a great deer Rob! Nice work. I'll bet the memory is still vivid in your mind!
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#ff4040][size 3]That's a great looking deer! Great work, especially for public land.[/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
Nice deer Rob, how wide is the rack?
[signature]
Wyoming? Sure looks like a Wyoming buck.
[signature]
28 inches wide, 26 tall. Really nice girth and color to the antlers. Very big body too! Biggest buck I have ever killed. My buddy I hunt with got one even bigger than mine the previous day. His was 28 wide and 26 tall,but had huge eye guards. His front points were alot shorter than mine. Both were very typical symmetrical 4 points. Both killed on Northeastern Utah public lands with tons of hunters around.
[signature]
Sweet Buck. Looks like the taxidermist did a really nice job.
[signature]
Nice lookin buck and mount. Congrats!
[signature]
NICE LOOKING BUCK. LOOKS LIKE A 170 CLASS. PROBLEY NET ABOUT 165 OR SO. I HAVE A 190 GROSS BUCK ON THE WALL HE WAS MY FIRST BUCK KILLED IT IN 79. HE IS 29 TALL AND 26 WIDE. WITH A 5 INCH CHEATER. HIS FRONT FORKS ARE 17 INCHES DEEP AND THE BACKS ARE 21 INCHES DEEP. THANX FOR SHARING CRAZY.
[signature]
He is in the low 170's from roughly measuring him up. My buddies killed was in the upper 180's still a rough measure.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][red][size 4] Hey polokid, very nice job with mount. A trip to remember.[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 4][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 4]AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
looks good kid. if i ever get one done i want it wearing a ball cap and a cigar hanging out of its mouth[Wink]
[signature]
Very nice mount and bag for ya on the area hunted!

I am not a hunter nor am I a trophy seaker...sooo.... my question would be, have ya any steaks to share??? LOL Will work for food! LOL

Nice job and I hope your freezer filled up with some great eats!
[signature]