Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A 25.oo Valentines day gift from Big Fish
if you are thinking that I have hidden a valentine for this months treasure hunt. you guessed it,

some where in the boards I have edited in a valentine, the first to find the valentine and reply to that post will win a $25.oo Egift certificate redeemable at the on line bass pro shop.

there is only one valentine, so good luck and happy hunting.

dont forget to reed some of the excelent post made by our resident pro's, many of the aritcles are educational some are humours, dont be afraid to make replys to any of the post you reed through, our pros love to know that their post are still being read.
[signature]
hey dave happy valentines day to you guys too!! i,m takin jack and takin off this weekend! haah louie,s stayin at the vets and git dewormed and tigger,s got a cold so he,s gonna git a shot of somethin!! haha i guess i,m gittin cabin fever and can,t wait for spring haha or OUR FISHIN TRIP IN AUGUST!! HAHA louies gonna like momma haha. anyways have fun! how swany? haven,t heard in a while. gonna go there next. see later. oh didyou git my notes? later[Smile]
[signature]
[center]congradulations to Stormy [/center] [center]who found the Valentine Heart on the colorado board.[/center] [center]I guess your heart realy has to be in to fising to go fishing for treasure on the Big Fish boards.[sly][/center] [center][Image: MESS3307CustomImage1832782.gif] [/center]
[signature]