Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dogs helpin wounded deer,
do you guys have anythin like this down your way? htt://www.deersearch.org [Smile]
[signature]
i kinda have to laugh, i was gettin a web thing about my dashound and was talkin to this woman about louie, and then we got on the subject of dogs that track, like is in louie,s bloodlines, and that the state had started and some of the guys that hunt up here are workin with the fish and game to start this program, well little did i know when i told her i fished and hunted that all of a sudden the dogsinthenews.com stopped comin to me. and every time i tried to write her i would git a postmaster delivery message. haha is she one of these peta people? hahaha what ya think? haha [Smile][Wink][laugh] actually i just tried again to see haha and i got one of those post master messages again. haha[Smile]
[signature]
Mare,
We will have to get Dave to check in to this site. It sure has the earmarks of Peta to me.
[signature]
hey there ssor!! how ya doin? what been goin on with ya? terrible cold up here!30 below this time! wow cool in here. i was searchin on the web last nite and foud a whole page of antigun contrl emails. i asked dave if it was anythin we want. i think i know how to send it to em if ihe wants em. didya have a good christmas? new years? hope so. twin went and sent me a good site on tent blinds. its cool has everythin in it. you ought to look at it too. well tkade care write me if ya git a chance ok? mare. we don,t keep in touch enough. haha mare lou i guess we will have to look into it. that is so numb just vcause someone likes huntin and fishin! it won,t even look at the puppies anymore.it shuts me down everytime i try to. later
[signature]
acutually ssor, this dog helpin wounded deer is good. the guys and some women take their trained dogs out and help find the deer rather then to let them lay. the fish and game are involved. they have to register their dogs thru the state.and have their own kennels and vets. it really is good.helps everybody. i believe new hampshire is startin it too. do you guys have this down thru? later [Smile]
[signature]
Mare my dear,
You don't think we stay in tuch but you can rest asured that not nerry a post of yours gets past me. I might not always reply to your posts but I do read them and enjoy every one as they are always full of some of the best home town info around.

I was more replying that your contact that has blocked you might be Peta for sure. As I was checking out the site and reading some of the news reports I did find some thing that did actualy refer to a Peta member. When I read the artical I ended up on the floor rolling with laughter. I posted it up on the conservations board if you have not had an ocasion to look at it yet.

Since before Xmass I have been working hard on the First BFT Texas GetTogether set for early April of this year. Would love to have you attend. Due to the distance I do not expect it. All the details are posted on the Texas board and also on the Events board. If you get a chance check it out. It is going to be a great time for all that can attend.
[signature]
hey there pal of mine haha ya it is good to hear from ya anyways. AND I LOVE LOOKIN AT YOURS TOO. I DON,T ALWAYS WRITE YA EITHER BUT I THINK OF YA. I FIGURE YOUR PRETTY MUCH BUSY BUT I,M GONNA MAKE IT A POINT TO CHECK IN WITH YA NOW AND AGAIN ANYWAYS. YOUR A PRETTY GOOD DUDE. HAHA I JUST GOT A FEELIN. HAHA YA KNOW? YA CAN TELL. THERE SEEMS EVEN TO BE AN ENERGY THRU THIS THING THAT YA CAN FEEL WHEN YOU,D HIT IT OFF WITH SOMEONE GOOD. I WOULD LOVE LOVE LOVE TO COME!!! HAHAHAHA I WISH WE COULD BUT YA KNOW HOW IT TIS. MAYBE SOMEDAY. I BET IT,S GONNA BE ALOT OF FUN. LONEHUNTERS GONNA GO I IMAGINE HUH? DVE YOU. GOD WHAT A BALL THAT WOULD BE.!!! HAHAGIT UP PATCHES!!! MAYBE THE SWAN WOULD COME TOO!! HAHA AND LOUIE I COULD SEE LOUIE HAVIN FUN WITH THE SWAN HAHA COULDN,T YOU? HAHA OH AND OF COURSE JACK HAHA I,M JUST BUSTIN, ANYWAYS CAN,T WAIT TO SEE THE POST YA WROTE UP MUST BE A GOOD ONE. DID YA HAVE GOOD VALENTINES DAY? HOPE SO. JACK AND I WENT OUT TO EAT. SHOPPIN, GOT A COUPLE OF THOSE LAVA LAMPS? THEY ARE COOL. ITS LIKE BACK IN THE HIPPIE DAYS HAHA YOU MEMBER? HAHA REAL PRETTY. MAYBE HELP ME GIT TO SLEEP. HAHA I DON,T DO TOO MUCH OF THAT.ONE IS A WAVE ONE WHEREIT GOES BACK AND FORTH COOL! ANYWAYS GIONNA CATCH YA LATER. MIGHT WRITE YA ON THE PETA ONE. LATER MARE TAKE CARE! OH LET ME KNOW WHEN YA GO FISHIN! [Smile][cool][laugh]
[signature]