Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lets get this room up and going!
Yall check out the utah room. Those guys got it going on. I'd just like to se some more post for georgia. Matt
[signature]
Matt, I heard that! Have you heard of any tournaments going on down there in Middle GA that we can add to the board? If you hear of any or any that you are going to get into, maybe we can get some BigFish Tackle stickers to you so you could hand them out. Let me know what you think.
[signature]
I know some guys that tournament fish alot around here. Id like to get more involved in bft, when I was stationed in utah you'd meet members all the time at some of the most off the wall places. But I will get back with you on the tournament thing. I just got to get back from Iraq first.....Matt

The eupretes river is 2 miles away and they wont let me fish it.[mad]
[signature]
Matt, good to hear from you. So you are in IRAQ Now! Man it must be tough getting a WMA Stamp for that river! Well definitely take care of yourself over there. I was in UAE for 4 months a LOOOOONNNNNNGGGG time ago. When do you get back?
[signature]
One more month and my sentence is up. Actually Iraq isnt to bad, its a real dry heat in this part of the country. A few stray morters and rockets here and there. I just cant wait to get back and spend about a week in the mountains and catch some trout. Dont catch em all before I get back. Matt
[signature]