Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
steelhead
Looking for some steelhead action
I have not heard much.
I would like some feed back on the P.M. little M and the big M. I plan on heading up in the next two weeks if any are running.
[signature]
GOT YOUR HEADS UP FOR YOU , P.M. AND THE BIG MAN AND TIPPY ARE ALL JUST IN THE BEGINING STAGES , HOT&TOTS - STONE FLY'S - SPAWN , TIPPY IS DOING A LITTLE BETTER THAN THE REST , BUT WATER STILL LOW - USE SPAWN ! A FEW BROWNS IN THE OTHER TWO , (INCLUDING UPPER AND LOWER ) . THIS IS THE TIME OF YEAR TO GET READY ON A MOMENTS NOTICE ! LONEHUNTER
[signature]
warmer temps and possible RAIN this week , temps then fall again for the weekend , this might push them in from the lakes a little . i'm going to outdoorama in novi on saturday , if reports are good i'll post and head to foote on sunday , grapefruit or streamers ? oh well i'll take both rods .
[signature]
did you get the free e-mail from here , it would be better to send boat info to you there . just let me know the address .
[signature]
pre runs are really picking up at oscoda , next weekend should realy have some action going , flatrock , maybe , ice coming down over the dam tears up your line , pre run in early stages there , 2 weeks possible , west side , 6th street still slow to fair , ice and snow make it rough .

lonehunter
[signature]