Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning mourning dove action 9-1
Decided to go shoot some doves this AM before work. Didn't do too shabby. Popped 7 in about an hour...couldn't find one due to thick weeds. Fun to hunt, tasty, but dang small!
[inline doves06.jpg]
[signature]
Sweet man!! Nothing like the first kill of the season. Wish i could have been out instead of welding all day.[unsure]
[signature]
Nice job! [cool]
[signature]
I had an hour or 2 to take my little boy out HUNTIN! Grinn from ear to ear all the way to the field. Got there put on some skeeter spray for the little one and shot a dove within 5 minutes!![Smile] Shot another 5 minutes later but couldn't find it. Every 5 minutes another group would fly by but just out of range. Feels good to get that out of my system.[cool] Tomorrow night again. Pics tomorrow eve.
[signature]
Sweet! Glad you could make it out.
[signature]
I have been out the last two days and been skunked. TKB and LH2 you guys both live near me. How about some hints on where to hunt? PM me if could help a fella out!
[signature]
Pm me if you can go tonight or tomorrow.
[signature]
Here are some pics. Had 2 when i left to come home this morning, but now only have one. I have shot 5 times and killed 4 doves. Not a bad way to start off the year. Heading back out tonight.
[signature]