Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your favorite activity to do when not fishing?
What is your favorite activity to do when not fishing?

If other please reply with activity.
[signature]
I also make wine and started to pour some of the plastics I use.
[signature]
I like to race my lawmower
I like to garden and count my chickens before they hatch....
[signature]
I also enjoy camping and hunting. Most of the time when I am not acutally fishing, I am sorting out tackle and shopping for more as needed.[cool]
[signature]
I spend my non-fishing free time on the computer chatting with friends. And when the opportunity arises, I'll take a trip somewhere... hopefully to visit one of these friends that I chat with.

Of course, whether on the road or in the air, I'm looking out the windows for potential fishing holes.
[signature]
Spending time with family is my favorite. On-line poker is another favorite (if I could just get my wife more interested in fishing and poker! Already got her playing golf, but it's rare that we do that.)
[signature]
We usually go to the gun range and do some shooting or take the dogs and go rabbit hunting or chase some coyotes.
[signature]
Sleep, lol
[signature]
[center][cool][/center][left][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 4]Golf, photography, computering [is this a word?], genealogy and not least of all taking care of my Siberian Husky. [/size][/green][/font][/left]
[signature]
Sometimes you wonder. Who takes care of whom?[Wink]
[signature]
I like target shooting, hunting and I have ammassed a large coin collection. I even have a number of civil war era original paper currencey and state issues (Alabama and Mississippi).
[signature]
I'm an artists so I spend my other free time sketching, drawing or painting. I am also very slowly working on a HO train set with my son. The train is running but we are slow on the scenery. Also started bowling again.
[signature]
I raise and train Paint (APHA) horses. I enjoy taking road trips ... turn at any junction if the feeling hits you ... or not, on my '84 Harley.
[signature]
There is other activities besides Fishing?[Wink]
[signature]
There is always the chance to get your fishing stuff ready for the next trip.[cool]
[signature]
Day Dreaming about fishing.
[signature]
[reply]
Day Dreaming about fishing.

That's a given [/reply]
[signature]
play my guitar
[signature]
The ole guitar comes in handy when the time is right.[cool]
[signature]