Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LBH 9/4/06
Good fishing this morning at Lindon. Only a couple of white bass, but some nice cats. The biggest cat weighed 9lb. 14oz. The others were between 5 and 7. The white bass in the pic is 14" and 1lb. 6oz. I'll take those kind of fish all day. Thanks to the guy that weighed the fish and Scott for taking the pictures.
[signature]
great report and pictures. thanks for sharing. [cool]
[signature]
I was out there with scott but I was on the toon... I got into a few kitties also. after you left I nailed this one. I didn't have a tape and the guy that help weigh yours had left also.
[signature]
The one that drug you around for a while and then broke off looked like fun. I gotta get a tube or a toon. When I left around nine it was starting to get pretty crowded on the shore. Did you see anyone catching fish? It seemed like everyone was fishing too close to shore.
[signature]
I didnt' think anyone seen that LOL that was a riot... until he snapped my line.
he surfaced once and all I seen was his mouth I'd dare say he was 6-8" across his mouth.
I wish he wouldn't have gotten away or I would have had ya today LOL.
I was kinda suprised when he got ahold of it.. first cast and within a second of hitting the water.
I ended up with a total of 6 cats and too many whites to count by 3pm.
DZ
[signature]