Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle 9/6
Fished today with wiperhunter2 today in his boat,launched at 3:30PM.Made our way to Rock cliffs and I rigged up WH2 for drop shot,gave him a few tips on fishing it and on his first cast he was into the biggest fish of the day!It was 20",about 5 pounds!It was more exciting because he only had on 6 pound test,it took a while to land.This was Curts biggest Smallmouth of the year.We caught four other Smallies,but that was the biggest.We also caught 30-40 large perch.If perch lovers want to catch large perch,this may be the time.They were all in the 10-12" range and fat.Quit about 8PM.
Nice day and pleasant company,what more could you ask for(well maybe a 20" Smallie[Wink]) Aso saw two moose,one female and one big bull.Also saw several deer.

[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][red][size 4] Nice report Fishcrazy, Any time that you can get into something is a good time. I think WH2 could catch fish anywhere. Nice Smallmouth Curtis, are the Browns in there active at all?[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 4][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 4]AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
The Browns were active for me this spring,but not now,may start up in a month or so I think
[signature]
The Nelle is turning into a very nice bass fishery! Great job Curt, those smallies don't know when to quit and are a riot to catch!
[signature]
Thanks Mike for getting me on to my biggest smallmouth to date. I really thought I was going to lose it with all the jumping it was doing. I was impressed with all the large perch we caught, hopefully we can do as good when we get up to Willard. I also wanted to thank you for showing me that dropshot rig, always good to learn some new tricks.[cool] I really enjoyed getting out with you Mike.
[signature]
I enjoy other people catching big fish!!He did jump a lot,you handled him just right!Have to plan a trip to Willard
[signature]