Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
flyfishing in Ireland
Hello there

My name is Bertie and i'm trying to create an information based Irish flyfishing website (Link Removed because of Fishing Forum on Linked Site [black][size 1]-aku94[/size][/black]), does anybody have any ideas as to what kind of information i should focus on? and how do i go about creating a forum?

tight lines
[signature]
First of all, Welcome to BFT I'm sure you will get a lot of good out of us. I looked at your sight and it looks like you have it will in hand. If you go to the Flyfishing forme we have here you will learn how from the persons there. Don't stop asking for help.
[signature]
Welcome! I'll move this to the fly fishing section- you may get some more info there.[Wink]
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Hi there bertie_mul and welcome to the BFT and our FF board. Unfortunately I can not offer any advise as to how you would create a forum within your web site. I would imagine that our web designer handles that aspect of the site. In the mean time feel free to join in and share some of your fishing experiences with us. Would love to hear about fly fishing in Ireland.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]