Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JORDANELLE 9/11
Fished Rock Cliffs 3-8PM.Met PIKEMAN fishing with his son for big perch,he had 50 when I talked with him.Bass were kind of slow,one 16",Three others 12-14"
[signature]
It was nice meeting you fish crazy. The boy's board name is Dabomb. He wants all you guys to know he threw the bomb on me Sunday. He ended up with 50+ shhhh. He likes to help his dad catch his limit too. We also caught our limit of slimmers. Good day of fishin. An awesome day spent with the boy. Did you happen to see how slick he loads the boat. He's a Pro. Pikeman Go FISH
[signature]
I saw him load the boat,he did great!Hope to see you again
[signature]
Mike, sounds like you found a few. Reading lots of Jordanelle reports from you, have you given up on Willard[Wink]?
[signature]
Nice report. Did you stay on the Rock Cliff arm the whole time? What is the water level like?
[signature]
nice report mike, sounds like you had fun anyway
maybe one of these days, i will get some time for me. [cool]
[signature]
Well,I suffered thru a few bad days at Willard,went to Jordanelle and started to catch a few good fish and just stayed with it.Willard was tough,but I'll be back there.I knew you would get me back[Wink]
[signature]
The water is down maybe 10',lots of places I fished a month ago are dry land now,fish (Bass) are still in 10-14' of water
[signature]
STRAWBERRY IS ABOUT TO REALLY START UP SOON!You almost have to take some time and fish with me then
[signature]
i have been waiting for the berry to turn on.
when it does, we will get together and kick some ars!!!!!!!!!! [cool]
[signature]