Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National food aleart, dont eat.....ecoli
[size 1][size 1][b]National food aleart, dont eat.....ecoli [/size]
[size 1][/size]
[size 1]National alert,

dont eat fesh spinich that you have picked up at the store in the last few days.

Fresh spinach has been contaminated with ecoli,

naturaly found in the entistines of farm animals,

ecoli is contagous, a person who is infected with it can spread it to others by handling food.

the illness has taken one life is wisconson and made many others ill all over the country.

symptoms (common)
Diarrhea (can eventualy become bloody)
Abdominal Cramps

sever cases can cause Liver failure and hemolytic uremic syndrom (hus)

People at most risk of sever symptoms are the young, elderly, people with cronic illness, people taking antibiotics are highly susceptable to ecoli and any other food borne illness. [/size]
[size 1][/size]
[size 1]if you have bought fresh or bagged raw spinach in the last couple days throw it out, they are not recalling it, [/size]
[size 1][/size]
[size 1]the report says they have tracked the out break over 17 states to spinach but they dont know the sorce for the spread, meaning if it was a farmer at fault errigating with contaminated water or a migrant worker who is carrying the illness who handled the harvest.[/size]

========================

I know this isnt fishing, but it is a realy need to know by everyone.

I dont know if you knew this or not, you can remove this post tonight or tomarow, but I thought it important enough everyone should know about it.[/b][/size]
[signature]
Wisconsin Resident Dies After E.coli Outbreak
An outbreak of E. coli caused by bagged fresh spinach has left at least one
person dead in Wisconsin and 50 others sick around the country, according to
FDA officials.

MORE DETAILS: <[url "http://www.channel3000.com/tu/5iVdBHf1K.html"]http://www.channel3000.com/tu/5iVdBHf1K.html[/url]>
[signature]