Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Booyaa Bikini Contest
[center][Image: BOOYAAB.jpg][/center]We will be having the 1st Annual.

Booyaa Bikini Contest in July/August of this year.

Precise date and Location is still being discussed but, any

ideas for this event would be appreciated.

My first thought is Laguna Niguel Lake, I will have to

throw it at Rick and see if he's game.

Sponsors so far...

Bigfishtackle.com
Tady Lures
Sumo Tackle
Long Beach Sportfishing
Dan's Custom Rods
Truline
Blue Horizon Sportfishing
Albackore
Fish Taco Chronicles

Any Volunteers to help?
[signature]
[Tongue]That truly is the most degradeing,chovinistic,depliction,and or sterotyping,of women that reaches a all-- time--low !!!!How Could You Even Concieve,doing this,to these poor souls ,JUST FOR YOUR OWN ENTERTAINMENT!!!![shocked]Well!!!!????[:/]hummmm !!!![crazy]........................................no answer, hugh!!!!.......................................GOOD !!!! COUNT ME "IN" BABY !!!!! YeeeHaaa!!!![laugh].....
[signature]
I forgot to mention, this will be first and foremost a Fishing Tournament with Killer prizes both Cash and Product.
[signature]
o.k. , anything to help out a fellow member , i will volinteer my services as the official suntan oil applicator for all our female contestants , it's a tough job , but a man's gotta do , what a man's gotta do !! [cool]

you noticed i put female contestants , for some reason i could picture tube dude getting in some laughs with a new outfit [shocked]LOL , LONEHUNTER
[signature]
[cool]Maybe I oughta show up in my new tubin' thong for warm water fishin'. It' okay when I stay covered by my craft, but when I stand up I look like a pair of pliers with a bandaid on.

Yeah, that suntan oil applicator job sounds like a good "hands-on" position.

I had another crazy thought/question. Does the name of the contest in any way have to do with the moderator gyrating across stage in a neon strip of cloth...or acting as a judge...or ??????
[signature]
Booyaa! Brother I will expect a minimum of the top ten pics posted up here at BFT due to BFT being a sponsor. I wish I could be there to witness it in person but until then you will have to allow us all to live through posting the winner pics.
[signature]
The first annual Booyaa Bikini and Fishing contest event should be a great time and good fishing fun. Dan Rivas at Dan's Custom Rods was stoked to put up 2 custom wrapped rods for this event.

I will continue to post the prizes as I confirm how big our sponsors will go. Big Fish, what are you putting on the table?

The avove Photo was taken at the King of the Cage. We will continue to sponsor the Ortiz brothers who will be fighting on the March 23rd card. Good Luck Guys!
[signature]
STU, MIKE AND STEVIE AT THE FISHING FOOLS IN GRANADA HILLS, just stepped up with $100 bucks in cash, miscellaneous tackle and Gift Certificates.
[signature]
David Rosenthal owner of West Coast Angler will be bringing his new line of

Custom Glow Paint Kits.

Right on Dave!!!!!
[signature]
Albackore Sportfishing Gear is in for a couple of Albackore II Fishing Tackle Bags and some other stuff, too!

Is the date set yet?

Jeff
[signature]
[#ff0000]Hot Shots Video Productions "Crazy Dave" will be video taping. [/#ff0000]

[url "http://www.filmratings.com/questions.htm#r"][Image: R(small)-01.gif][/url]
[signature]

Hey there Booyaa1,

Do we have any commitment for prize contributions from the Chicks who Fish and other lady anglers clubs yet? Better yet we could have a Miss something from each club with guest appearances from the Bongo Girls. Just hoping.

tsurikichi
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 4]Hey Rome!![Image: 1_grin.gif]

Baytubers.com will donate Kiyo for the official "TOUCH" judge!![Image: 27_laughing.gif] [Image: 27_laughing.gif] [Image: 27_laughing.gif] They gotta be real!![Image: yipes.gif] [Image: bouncy.gif] [Image: bouncy.gif]

Kiyo[Image: bullwhip.gif] ---------------[Image: dolphin.gif] [/size][/font]
[signature]
Still working on the location, the date we are targeting is August 23rd.

How does the date sound?
[signature]
OMG, How I miss California!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blonde hair, fake.............................................nails![Wink][Wink]

Booyaa, you da man!!!!
[signature]
Hey Teroy,

You weren't thinking Silicone?[Wink]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Now Angler, what on earth would you be talking about [angelic] [sly][sly][sly]
[signature]
[cool]Hey, Bro. Does your mommy...or those straight-arrow guys on the Utah board...know where you are hanging out? Might raise a few eyebrows amongst the brethren to find you associating with the heathens in California. And making lewd and lascivious comments 'bout those ladies.

I'm kinda Californicated myself. Lived there long enough to know that there ain't no other place with so many GOOD ways to get into trouble. I pop over on the boards once in awhile to bug Booyaa myself. But, he's cool. He can dish it out and he can take it. Like yourself, he does a great job.

BFT mods against the universe!
[signature]
i just saw the pic of the gals , can i have the leftovers ?
[signature]
GRAPHITE USA, the meanest sticks on the water will be throwing in 2 Freshwater blanks.

Thank you very much Roy Hastings and Fidel Moreno for stepping up

GUSA STYLE which is never anything less than LARGE!!!!

The location looks to be Irvine Lake on August 23rd, which will accomodate thousands of anglers.

I will have confirmation by the end of next week.
[signature]