Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hunting and Fishing in CO
I live in Nebraska but do bird hunt and fish in Colorado regularly. I would love to meet more people. Does anyone know of opportunities for prairie chickens in Northeastern CO? Near Sterling? I live in Sidney but have both licenses and am new to the area. I would love some info to be able to shoot some birds and catch more fish. Since Jumbo dried up my fishing in CO slowed down and I haven't made it to Sterling. PM me if you aren't comfortable giving info. Thanks!
[signature]
Geez-

I haven't hunted prairie chickens since I was a kid in Kansas. Wish I knew of some spots. I loved to hunt those birds!

Maybe someone knows and can help us both!
[signature]
I've never done it but I would love to get into it. Colorado has so much more public land than NE so I've decided to hunt mostly that. I'd love to get an opportunity to hunt waterfowl too. I've got decoys and I'm a pretty good goose caller. I just don't know anyone out here and finding connections is hard...people are pretty tight lipped in NE about their hunting and fishing. Nice folks, just guard their resources. Which I respect.
[signature]