Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally got me Rod Decal printed
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Have a hard time trying to source for printing of Rod Decals. Finally, managed to find a site that does customized Rod Decal printing and I am very satisfied with the result. Thought of sharing it here for those who wish to get some Rod Decals to be printed. Here’s the URL –

http://home.pacific.net.sg/~rwongsc/US-Index-All.htm
[/size][/font]
[signature]
Just curious, what is the difference between the water slide and peel and stick, and which is most commonly used?
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
We just tried to order a sheet of web address labels in gold, black and silver and a logo version and got an error on the order form and then another error on the contact form. Did you have any problems?
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Hey Mike, the water slide decal is just like the ones you get with hotrod model cars. you soak them in warm water and they slide off the paper right onto your rod, or what ever you put them on.
the peel and stick have a sticky back, just like that, peel and stick.
I've only used the peel & stick ones on rods. hope this helps.
later chuck
[signature]
[black][size 3]Hey utwalleye,[/size][/black]
[black][size 3][/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Where did you get your custom peel and stick labels ?[/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Was it in Utah ?[/size][/black]
[signature]
Hey Fishhound

Theangler (Mike) sent some to me, there's a post on here thats Mike said they had a bunch of extra's. just PM him.
later chuck
[signature]
[black][size 3]Hey thanx utwalleye ![/size][/black]
[black][size 3]I found that. I'll PM him.[/size][/black]
[signature]