Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dave's kids !
dave's kids held there ice fishing get together today ! i bet you can guess who had as much fun if not more than the kids did .
[signature]
lonehunter,

Have you had the oppertunity to join Dave for one of the events he hosts for the kids?

It was one of the best times I ever had. That Man not only kept all the kids in Smiles but he worked hard to make sure any problem they might have with their fishing geer was fixed and they wher right back on the water having a blast!

He just has that way about him.

My trip to one of his events was a chilly and windy day in June of last year. If you think any one could think about the chilly day around Dave you just do not understand his ability to make any one enjoy the day!
[signature]
i bet they refer to him as the big kid with the big Smile !
[signature]
NOW LONEHUNTER WE DON,T WANT TO MAKE HIM[blush] HAHA BUT I BET IT TOO HAHA HE LOOKS LIKE HE,D BE THAT KIND OF KID AT HEART THAT WOULD HAHA. I WISH WE COULD ALL GIT TOGETHER AND HAVE A BALL WITH HIM THE KIDS AND AHVE SOME GOOD FISHIN HOTDOGS AND THE WORKS HAHA. MAYBE SOMEDAY. HAHA LATER MARE [cool][Smile][laugh]AND I BET YOU AND SSOR TOO HAHA LOVE MARE[cool]
[signature]