Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
interesting use of resourses
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Here is a adult Salmon fly. Care to guess what material the tier used to make the black part of the body?[/size][/green][/font] [center][/center] [center]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=18999;][/center]
[signature]
Something Black?[angelic]

You surely didn't cut a piece off of one of your wifes under...? Naw..maybe some old black shoe laces?

My imagination is stymied for things like this. I never throw anything away. When I get done with something, it's so rotted it couldn't be used to stop up a sink drain.

I give!
[signature]
[black][size 3]Looks like electrician's tape to me. I've used a fly tied with tape that someone made for me before. It worked pretty good until it finally fell apart.[/size][/black]
[signature]
I love to use FLOSS for bodies. Shiny and strong, not sure what this one is. Could even be LARVA LACE.
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Hey there Fishhound you have one word correct in you answer. Care to try again?[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Are you ready for the answer or should I give it a couple of more days?[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
[unimpressed]OK, so fishhound got the word "Tape" but it wasn't "Electricians" tape so it was probably Sewing Tape.
Some border edging for Frilly square dancing shirts?
[signature]
[font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][black][size 1]Post:[/size][/black][/font] [font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][black][size 1][unimpressed]OK, so fishhound got the word "Tape" but it wasn't "Electricians" tape so it was probably Sewing Tape.
Some border edging for Frilly square dancing shirts?
[/size][/black][/font]

So how the heck would you know that. I didn't even think of that![crazy]
[signature]
[center][#008000][cool]As they say "a picture is worth a thousand words" Ah so the picture & last clue.[/#008000] [Wink]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=19075;][/center]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]I wonder what music is on that fly![laugh][/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
Duh! Theme from 'Jaws'
[signature]
[Smile]Oh I think we got it finally. Give enough Monkeys enough hints....
It might well have been Jaws, but it was the Video Cassette tape of the movie if it was.

"A fish called Wanda"? or maybe "Super Fly"

Sometimes I think DryRod has a leeeetle too much time on his hands!
[signature]
[font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][black][size 1]Post:[/size][/black][/font] [font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][black][size 1][Smile]Oh I think we got it finally. Give enough Monkeys enough hints....
It might well have been Jaws, but it was the Video Cassette tape of the movie if it was.

"A fish called Wanda"? or maybe "Super Fly"

Sometimes I think DryRod has a leeeetle too much time on his hands!
[/size][/black][/font] [Image: clear_shim.gif][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]
[signature]
[center][Wink][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Oh I think that it was some fly by night song. LMAO[/size][/green][/font][/center]
[signature]
[sly]or maybe it was the "Blue tail fly"....uh I think that's about it for me and my simple brain.
I'm woefully short on resources when it comes to mysteries.[unimpressed]
[signature]