Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its football season, what a hoot!
[font "Times New Roman"]Its football season, what a hoot![/font][size 1]
[font "Times New Roman"][/font]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Every week some one wins a coated Stainless Steel spinning leader, and a pair of soft plastics one black magic grub and one Mainiac Lures grub.[/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]And can ya believe it? Our grand prize box has been growing every week.[/size][/font][size 1]
[/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]So far we have gathered these items, [/size][/font]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"][/font][/size] [center]Grand Prize[/center] [center]One Large White Bigfishtackle "T" Shirt[/center] [center]One BigFishTackle.com Bumper Sticker[/center] [center]10 chartreuse Maniac Costume Lure's Grubs[/center] [center]10 Brown Maniac Custom Lure's Grubs[/center] [center]6 Bigfishtackle Hook Safes[/center] [center]6 one and a half inch Round Bobbers[/center] [center]Gander Mountain Ball Cap[/center] [center]One dozen each:[/center] [center]steel spinning leaders[/center] [center]Black Magic Plastic 4 inch Curly Tails[/center] [center]Maniac Custom Lure's Grubs[/center] [center]Repel Insect Wipes 30% Deet[/center]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]But Wait, that’s not the end of it, there is a second chance grand prize. That’s right, so what if you cant pick the weekly winners. It doesn’t matter for after the regular season we have the play offs season and then the Supper Bowl game, and that’s where you have your opportunity for a second chance.[/size][/font]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"][/font][/size]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]The first one hundred members to reply to this free Supper Bowl Square will receive a free block and will be entered for the winning.[/size][/font]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"][/font][/size]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Once the square is filled, numbers will be generated and every one will be given their position and the key to the square will be posted.[/size][/font]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"][/font][/size][size 2][black][black]Sorry, the Super Bowl Square is not posted yet, so watch for it on the[/black] [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?forum=67;"][#333366]Not Necessarily Fishing[/#333366][/url][/black][/size][black][size 2] board here at Bigfishtackle.com. It will be here sooner than you think….[/size][/black]

dont forget,
[ul] [li]we have our anual 16 species fishing photo contest on our fishing gallery[/li] [li]Nascar rasing on the not nessarily fishing board[/li] [li]and our unofficial football pool on the not nessarily fishing board.[/li] [li]you may want to watch your regeonal state boards for events that may pop up there from time to time.[/li][/ul]
[signature]
I guess i'm in. Let me know how it works.
[signature]
no body is in yet, I am dropping notes so every one knows its comming, I will drop ya another one as a reminder just as soon as it goes up. [cool]
[signature]
Ok. I hate football,[shocked] but i am a sucker for winning fishing gear.[Wink]
[signature]
Count me in, sounds life fun!
[signature]