Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how cool is this
this was on ebay and didnt sell,what would you pay for this icefishing,hover hut???
[inline 1e_12.jpg]
[inline e7_3.jpg]
[inline e6_12.jpg]
[inline d3_12.jpg]
[signature]
Cool I 'd like to see it operate.!!!
[signature]
200.oo for spare parts,

to many flaws in the design.

it is fundimentaly theriaticaly and praticality disfunctional on any lakes I fish on.

in order for a hover craft to work in my area it needs a bigger fan, high side walls much the same as a regular hover craft, with out the high side walls it will never pass over the smallest of ice buckles let alone the bigger presure falt shifts that go from 3 inches to a couple feet. I can see it in my mind now crusing along about twenty miles an hour and hit one and go flying and having the craft tip over on top of me still running.

I have seen the rescue hover crafts on the ice, and bouy howdy do those things take a beating. I would hate to have to pick that thing up and put it in the back of the pickup, I am sure it weighs at least 50-75 pounds if not more.

the other things is the noise and wind created, I am sure if you park that thing next to any other anglers on the open ice you are not going to be welcome the next time you come around. Its bad enough to eat some ones dust, but some ones blown dead fish and snow and ice.

to be honest any thing other than clean clear ice it dont see that thing working at all, the fan is way to small to blow my ancor buns around on the lake.[shocked]

so 200 is a fare price, not a dime over 250, and that is only if the motor will mount on to my roto tiller.
[signature]