Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hand made Ice Shack Contest
The Rules:[cool]

All shacks have to be your own designs, out side and inside.

A pic of the out side and Inside will be judged separately.

The pic. will have a BFT logo. (you can copy one and display it if you do not have one,or I can send you one.) The owner may be in the pick also.

Contest is open to all with a hand made Ice shack in Wisconsin, Upper & lower Michigan, Minnesota, Illinois. All mods are welcome to enter.

The contest starts now and runes to November 31. Judging will take place the first week of December. Winners will be posted the second week of December.

Winners will have to PM me with address so I can send out prizes.

So get those creative juices flowen, or if you have one. Get it in, you just might have the most unique hardwater home away from home.
[signature]
sounds like a great idea duke-i..

what are the prizes ?
[signature]
Just got some nice T-shirst from BFT with logo on. I am trying to get some stuff from the shop ( that is my shop) put together, Will let you know soon.
[signature]
cool i'll get her done this week then..

hmm where did i put that hammer aww found it..

lets get building ppl.....[Smile][Smile]
[signature]
You can take that pic. anywhere, In the yard, while building, in the garage. (Then let us know how you got it out when it is to high) Happened to me ,but only once.
[signature]
[Tongue] I will let This contest run till December 31. Maybe some one might wat to get a pic in.
[signature]
duke-i ,
are you getting a lot of pic's comming in yet ?
[signature]
I think no one has any that they want anyone to see. I have not seen one yet. I sold mine last year. I just could not refuse what I was offered for it. Just did not have time to build one this year. I do have an old popup camper, I plan to build for next year.
[signature]
well Duke who won ?
[signature]
[Wink]Sorrey We had not one entry. So I will try to come up with, Ice shanty something. Or better yet (HELP) you all send in your contest you will be intrested in and I will work something out of all of them.

deadline Feb. 28 2007.
[signature]