Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's see your collections
Here is my fly collection how about some of yours.
[inline "flies 001.jpg"]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]OKEE DOKLEE: Keep in mind most of these are cartridges and therefore you can only see one side....so just double that[cool][/size][/black][/font]
[Image: flybox.jpg]
[signature]
[center][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3][cool]Well I don't have as many flies as you all do. Just over 100 but thats about all I need. Some boxes have two sides which aren't shown.[/size][/green][/font]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=19192;][/center]
[signature]
Holy crap!! You said you had a grundle, but WOW!
Any guess as to how many?
[signature]
[Tongue][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]There are several definitions of the word Grundle. However, not quite sure what you mean here? Having several ladies posting here I don't dare provide my interpertation here. LMAO[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
[reply]
[center][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3][cool]Well I don't have as many flies as you all do. Just over 100 but thats about all I need. Some boxes have two sides which aren't shown.[/size][/green][/font]
[/center] [/reply]

DryRod,
You obvious don't know the trueth. Also, you don't see the freight train comig down the track that needs to be filled with fly tying materials and flys.[unsure]

For a number of years I have been searching for the dozen flys that will work all the time. I don't think I am getting there since my fly boxes have grown from one to 9 that I have in my vest. Then there are the boxes of flys I tied up which are kept in the dresser drawers.
[signature]
[black][size 3]Here are some of my fly boxes.[/size][/black]
[size 3][/size]
[inline "Fly boxes.JPG"]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Now that's what I am talking about, but MY GOD they are too neat![/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
[black][size 3]Hey FG,[/size][/black]
[black][size 3][/size][/black]
[black][size 3]LOL ! Thanx ! Too neat ? Wow, am I glad that photo was a little out of focus so you couldn't see the details too well.[/size][/black]
[black][size 3]I am also glad that I didn't include the 1 gallon ziplock bags stuffed with "assorted" flies, and all the ones that I've tied that just weren't quite "right".[/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Those flies in the photo were only the ones that were in my current-use gear bag(those are the ones that go with me all the time).[/size][/black]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]BTW - Your's looked more organized than mine - but then again, unlike me, YOU are obsessed with fishing(LOL).[/size]
[signature]
BTW - Your's looked more organized than mine - but then again, unlike me, YOU are obsessed with fishing(LOL).[size 1] [/size]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][red][size 3]I resemble that remark[laugh][/size][/red][/font]
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Well now that everyone has shown that they have at least 10,000 flies in their collection, [Wink] what is the minimum number of flies that you think could get by with? By the way I am rather jealous of you folks that can fly fish several times a week. [/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
There are about 20 different flies i would not be caught without.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3][#0000bf]Id be to embarassed to show my limited collection since I am very new to this sport.. but will say my favorite fly box is a little pink one that has some buggers... a hasbro... some parachutes and some streamers that a friend gave me recently... of all that I have it is gifts like that that I cherish the most...

MacFly
[/#0000bf][/size][/font]
[signature]
[center][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 4][cool]Thats cool![/size][/green][/font][/center]
[signature]
[reply]
[center][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 4][cool]Thats cool![/size][/green][/font][/center] [/reply]

[#000080][size 3]Thank you.. gifts are like friends .. something or someone to be treasured.. [/size][/#000080]
[#000080][size 3][/size][/#000080]
[#000080][size 3]MacFly[/size][/#000080]
[signature]
I nominate macfly55 to recieve the "extra" flies from the swap.
[signature]
[center][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3][cool]Thats cool too. Hopefully he won't get my flies. He might give FF up for good. LMAO.[/size][/green][/font][/center]
[signature]
Thank you sir...Id be honored to get those flies.. and to fish every one....

MacFly
[signature]
I have been told by family and friends... that all someone need do is to stick a fork in me for I am done.. .lol.. translations.. I am hooked on this sport... plus many wise people have told me.. it is not how the fly looks to me.. it is how it looks to the fish.. they like it.. they take it... they dont like it.. they dont take it...

[laugh]

MacFly
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]I will have to see if I can find another [#ff80ff]PINK[/#ff80ff] box if you get the extra ones[laugh][/size][/black][/font]
[signature]