Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gorton Pond, Niantic.
We decided to stick to a shallow lake today and it paid off. Water Temp. was 54, so I started to throw a babybass crankbait and they started to slap it on the pause. Perch,lgmouth, pickerel all wanted it. Lasted for a couple of hours and the bite turned to watermelon senco in the weeds. Bite stopped about 10:30 and only got one till 1:00 when we called it for the day due to wind. Anchor out on 25ft of line in 8ft of water and still dragged like there wasn't one. All told a great day for us with 7 lgmouth with Bob getting the lunker of 3lb/18". Two perch and the rest Pickerel.
[signature]
i am suprised that you lasted that long.it was really windy today.congrads bob on the 3 pounder.
[signature]
Next week Patagannset, my boat. Only a few more weeks before we have to quit. Pulled into his place and he didn't have his boat on. We both thought the other was bringing his boat. [crazy] Bobs was closer so we took his. LOL
[signature]
i have heard of fogetting poles,tackleboxes,waders,but boats? thats funny.atleast things turned out good for you guys
[signature]