Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whoo hoooo!
I am excited now!

Telivision anouncer in the 6th inning mentions Ice Fishing druing the world serious. How Great is that... Makes me want to go out and sharpen my auger blades...[Tongue]

aside from that, today I was at "Dicks" sport shop, I saw a clam that looked fairly interesting, it is one man, it raps over one of those new fangled colapsible chairs, "ya know the one I mean, heavy canvas tub frame slips in to a golf bag type bag.

I forgot to write the make and modle down, I do remember the price tag, $99.99. and right beside it was a two man clam for $149.oo. With prices like that a man cant hardly buy the meterials to do the job. Of corse there is the buyer beware rule, you get what you pay for.

I went there today because I was looking for a turkey roster that had a foscet at the bottom. they had only one left, half price, when I got down stairs I noticed that the burner was missing, so while I was there I asked and they said this is as is clearence. I "Dwaddled" around a bit while I thought about it, I already had another roster, and I was realy looking for the pot with tap on the bottom for meltingting and sepperating honey come from the wax. then drain the wax and honey in to sepreat containers.

any one else here ever do what it is I am attempting to do?

What dose this have to do with ice fishing one might ask, Well I use fresh honey, "not pasturized" in my sassifrass tea. I will have to go out in the next couple days to harvest me a couple peices of sassifrass root. one peice will last me the whole winter, I put it in my cup and nook it twice, add a couple table spoons of honey leaving the root in my cup and drink my hot tea after a day of ice fishing.

now is the time to harvest the root of the sassifrass tree. the leaves have shut down, the root has begun to draw in the winter sap.

You can buy it at the store if you can find it, I have a much easier time finding it the woods than the store. Dont ya just love fall? [Tongue] sugar and spice and every thing nice...
[signature]