Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lincoln beach 10-24
Fished Lincoln beach with wiperhunter2, and once again we practiced our casting and washed a few lures. could'nt have asked for a better day as for weather. the catching was, nada. I had 2 fish on one out form the L and the other farther west, lost them both. I could almost bet they were carp, but I didn't get any scales so that leaves a ??? mark. fished from the hot spring to the far west point. moved in shallow and back out deep. marked a few fish here and there no good schools. later chuck
[signature]
[cool]Thanks for the report, Chuck. Too bad the 'eye fishing is so slow this year at Utah Lake in general. They have way too much food at their disposal this year. Hopefully next Spring they will bite better, but who knows, eh?[unsure]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]The walleyes have not treated us well this past year. Maybe we need to take a refresher course on "wallieology".[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I keep trying to work a tubing attack in for LB, but either the weather or other commitments keep postponing it. Maybe by spring?[/#0000ff]
[signature]
It was good to get out with you again Chuck, maybe next time we will even catch a fish, LOL.
[signature]