Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Falling Elk
Thought you guys might be interrested in what this guy went thru to get this big elk. it's in wyoming some where. enjoy later chuck
[signature]
holey cow. who sent you those? that looks alot like where we bow hunt hugh. to bad all they were able to save was the head.
[signature]
There is a story behind it at the Monster Mulies web site. That sure would suck to see your prized animal go and jump off a cliff.
[signature]
in whitch cattigory. hunting stories hunting picks? where id love to read it. thanks. from one elk freak to another.
[signature]
found it.
[signature]
Glad it wasn't me.
[signature]
ME to. That bull I am sure scored very well. Thats one worth doing it all to get.
[signature]
I got the same Email and for some reason I thought they got the whole elk out. What did the story that you read say about it?
[signature]
Talk about the meat grinder! The elk is a beaut, but I sure wouldn't want to be the one trying to get him out. Grab a fork and knife there bro.
[signature]
[size 1]Do you know if the head was all they got out Chuck? [/size]
[signature]
THAT MEAT WOULD BE SPOILD EVEN WITH THAT SNOW AND COLD TEMPS. THE NECK HIDE ON A BIG BULL IS SO THICK THAT NO HEAT WILL ESCAPE AND WITH IN HRS STARTS TO SOUR.
[signature]