Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Come on over
Ya all comon over and we call talk fly tying and watch some very good handywork.

It should not take you long to get here [angelic]

November 9th meeting
Fly tying clinic
6:30-9:30pm - Thursday - November 9th
Terrace Gardens at Dove Valley - 13065 East Briarwood Avenue - Englewood Colorado
Get the scoop on patterns for
local rivers and destination locations.
• Raffle - Full Outfit: LL Bean rod, reel, pack & tackle
• Bucket Raffles
• Door Prizes
• Sneak Peek: Barry Reynolds Altitude Network Series
• Fish Sculptor Demonstration-Larry Winslow
• Rod Making Demonstration-Doug Borer
• Refreshments
Guest Tiers!!!
Sue Armstrong (Whiting Farms Demonstration Tier), Marty Bartholomew(FF author), John Betts (innovative fly tier and tying material developer), Aramis Brenton, Joe Brenton, Bob Churchill, Pat Dorsey (FF Author, Orvis Guide of the Year), Kent Higgins, Jonathan Keisleng, Mike Kulhawick, Al Makkai (Whiting Farms Demonstration Tier), Chaz Matsumoto, Richard Mead, Jim Neiberger, Al Noraker, Elden “Mac” Packer, Chuck Prather, Frank Prekel, Allan Reyes, Barry Reynolds (FF Author, FF video host) , Bill Searles, Steve Schweitzer (Whiting Farms Marketing Manager), Bob Shaw, and Hyrum Taylor.
a bunch of mighty fine tiers.
[signature]
Wish i was closer.
[signature]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Thanks for the invite Scruffy_Fly. I guess if I left now I might be able to make it in time for the show. Our shows don't start until January. Have fun.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
What shows start in January..???

Right now I wish I lived in CO real close to Scruffy.. Id stack the raffle box...see if I get lucky...[Smile]
[signature]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3][cool]The first Fly show is in Jan. or early Feb. It is usually held at the Ontario Convention Center. That one is strickly fly fishing. Another hunting & fishing show is held at the Pomona fairgrounds and the third at the Long Beach convention center. All within the first 3mo. of the year. The weekend of the Nov. 18th Bob Marriotts is holding a fly show on their property in Fullerton. Which one do you plan to attend? LOL[Wink][/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
Heck the only place I recognized was Fullerton.. and I thought Ontario is up in Canada some place or the other.. how is a poor newbie such as I suppose to get anywhere... [crazy]

MacFly
[signature]