Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I've been MIA... new hobby for fishing downtime
I'm now a referee on a roller derby league. Still learning how to skate. come watch me fall as I try to be a ref!

[Image: 1377807626_l.jpg]

And if you want to come support us this coming Saturday... here's a promotional event we're having:

[Image: RollerDerby001.jpg]
[signature]
and here I thought you were runing for public office, and you got in the white house... Oh wait, thats democ-rats and not desert-rats... I get them mixed up...[blush]

congradulations... just watch out for bombing Betty, she has a nasty left hook....

them gals can be pretty rough on a reff. so mind you mouth peice. ya dont want to look like a hockey star....

we used to have a team here in detroit, I havent seen or heard of them in some time now...

any way its good to hear your employed now...
[signature]
Looks like a tough way to meet women, DDR. I do like the cost for the beer night.
[signature]
Haha! Thanks guys! Yeah, this is a small league and I'm slowly befriending girls from both teams. No elbow's are allowed in use. It's great!
[signature]
[center]Bad Joke Alert ![/center] [center] [/center] [left]By the time I got drunk enough to summon up the curage to ask one of them bombing buties home and got her drunk enough to say yes, we both would be sober 50 miles from my drive way....[laugh][/left] [left] [/left] [left]it I were only 20 years younger I would hop in the old luv machein "67" Pannel wagon... and be there for this brawl.[/left]
[signature]
I just want to know what is fishing down time. Is that itme people acually spend not fishing. I call that work.
I call any time not spent on fishing, getting ready to go fishing, talking about fishing,
[center][red][size 6]Stress ![/size][/red][/center]
[signature]
I'm always ready to go fishing I keep a spinning rod that comes in a small case in my truck and in my work truck with a small assortmant of my favorite tackle just in case.
[signature]
we must be twins ajoined at the hipwaders...[sly]

there is not a room in my house, shed porch yard front or back that hasnt got something to do with fishing in it.[angelic]

yes, I am a fishoholic and dam proud of it...[cool]
[signature]