Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello I am new here...
Hello I am new here to this site..... My name is Angelfish [angelic][angelic][angelic][angelic][angelic][angelic][angelic][angelic] and I am from down under.... Australia..
I am still learning the ropes so to speak on fishing. I came to know about this site through my very good friend and very close mate.. '1iceman'.[Wink][Wink][cool][cool]
I hope that I can gleam all that I can about fishing etc.....
Also I hope that one day I may come over to the States and fish in those lovely pristine lakes I hear so much about..

Well I better head out now and get some beauty-sleep...[sly][sly]

TIGHTLINES.......... Angelfish....
[signature]
welcome aboard anglefish.you can to the right place to learn more.i have been fishing since i was 6 and i am still learning new things.hope to here some reports from "down under"
[signature]
Welcome aboard.
[signature]
Welcome Angelfish, Hope to here more from down under. I have been fishing all my life and now own a bait shop for the last 10 years. There is not a day go's by I don't learn something new about foolen them fish, so if there is a question please ask if I can't answer, I'm sure some of the others can.
[signature]
Welcome to BFT matey!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
[black][size 3]Hey Angelfish,[/size][/black]
[black][size 3][/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Welcome aboard ![/size][/black]
[black][size 3][/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Feel free to ask any questions you might have. I'm sure you will get an answer that will work for what ever fishing situation you are likely to encounter.[/size][/black]
[signature]
Gday mate. Hope you like the site and feel free to give us a report from down under.
[cool] Welcome aboard to BFT!!!!!!!!! It is a great site and everyone has good advice or a good story!!!!!!!!

bassngal
[signature]
Hi AF howdy and welcome to the site from Wyoming! Glad you are here... LBD
[signature]
Welcome to the boards idahoman. Please feel free to register and stay for awhile. I'm sure you will like it here. We are a friendly bunch of anglers helping each other in every way we can.

I lived in ID for quite awhile too. I lived in Rigby, near Idaho Falls but I did have a chance to fish many of the great stretches along the Snake River.[cool]
[signature]
That is a nice fork to fish. I am familiar with it myself.

Please don't forget to register here as well. We would sure like to have you as a member.[cool]
[signature]
Welcome to the forum. There is an abundance of great information here, so you'll get all you can use and more. Good luck on making it this way to fish the lakes. Though there are some good waters in your part of the globe also...New Zealand would definitely be a good place to wet a line.
[signature]
What a trip!! I though that I was the only one that was getting bumped off after ever other post. hmmmm. This one needs to go upstairs.[shocked]
[signature]