Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks for the fly swap!
Thanks Flygoddess and Macfly55, for the fun fly swap and the new web site.
The site looks great. You even made my ratty old fly look good!
Keep up the great work!!!
Everyone should take a look at the site. You will be impressed!
[http://www.freewebs.com/macfly55/]
[signature]
Yeah, that's pretty neat. Nice job.
[signature]
[reply]
Yeah, that's pretty neat. Nice job. [/reply]

Thank you both for the kind words on the site.. the only things left to do is to post the last few tyers pages ... and update pages with the bios...speaking of which.. I have had only one response on the bio so far... I look at it this way.. .you took the time to tye the fly.. why not take the time to give us a quick bio so we all know about the person who did the tying...

MacFly
[signature]
Great job done on both the site and on the flies. I wasn't able to view the last few pics., but those that i did see were really impressive. I have been tying since the late 60's, when material was not available, and most pets, chickens, birds, barnyard animals, human navels, sewing kits, etc. were the only sources. In fact, I had a black lab that thought that during the off season his purpose in life was furnishing me with tail hair.
I have only tied for myself, family and friends, but the fly swaps sound fun. I may have to get involved in your next one.
I hope everyone will enjoy the site as much as I did.
[signature]
Sorry to be uptight about this, but I went to the sight and my name is spelled incorrectly. It is Katghoti, not kataghoti. Other than that, you should get my flies very soon. Please be nice and pick a good one to represent. Thanks.

katghoti
[signature]
[unsure][font "Poor Richard"][#008000][size 3]Hi there FGD & Macfly55 When I click on my Fly 1, 2 or 3 - I receive the following message: [#bf0000]"We're Sorry, This Page Was Not Found. Feel Free To Search Below"[/#bf0000] Most of the other contributors fly pictures show up. Should I be doing something different?[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
Hey, MacFly are you getting this? Heck I have no idea, he is the brains and I am the beauty LOL
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]The fly Gods must have read my post. Real cool view of my flies. Many thanks. Although they look kind of pregnant. LOL [/size][/green][/font]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Was going to tie a Spanish fly used for what else a Spanish Mackerel. But then thought that I would have to dial 2 before proceeding. LOL[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
[laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#0080ff][size 3]Hey, I got to ask, How many miss Dry Rods Mermaid avatar![/size][/#0080ff][/font]
[signature]
I just updated all the pages including yours.. when you click on your link you should see six flies listed plus a back to page link...... you should see them all if I did my job right.. and today there is no guarantee on that...

MacFly
[signature]
[font "Viner Hand ITC"][black][size 7]Meeeeeeeeeee!!!!![/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
I miss the mermaid for sure but at least we still have FG's avatar.

Now I gott ask. You don't find my avatar sexy? [angelic]
[signature]
[reply]
Thanks Flygoddess and Macfly55, for the fun fly swap and the new web site.
The site looks great. You even made my ratty old fly look good!
.......... [http://www.freewebs.com/macfly55/] [/reply]

I, also, have an affinity for those who are gluttons for punishment.
[signature]

[size 1]
Quote: [size 1]Now I gott ask. You don't find my avatar sexy? [angelic]

dB [/size]

[/size]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Not really, but the fish I know think it is sexy as heck![cool][/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
FlyRod,

In your avatar, Is that you sitting on that Hobie pontoon with a fish on?
[signature]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Scruffy_Fly - are you sugesting that I change my handle from Dryrod to FlyRod? LOL. Although the rider on that toon resembles me [at one time in my life] sorry to say it isn't yours truly. Been thinking about getting a toon but I wouldn't have any way to transport the sucker unless I dismantled it down completely. So for the time being I will remain a tuber at large. By the way Ms Mermaid will be returning later on. Or maybe her sister.[/size][/green][/font]
[size 3][/size][font "Poor Richard"][#008000][size 3]How would I get a toon in my little sports sedan?[/size][/#008000][/font] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=19616;]
[/center]
[signature]
Sorry DryRod about messing up your name.

What a clucker you drive.[Wink] Looks like it would be great ride for some of those back country scenic drives around here. [crazy]
[signature]
This one is fine.. but I likes the original lots more...[crazy]
[signature]
You guys did a great job on the site!!! My flies look lots better on the web than in real life. It's amazin' what photoshop can do...lol. Thanks again for all that FG and MF55 did. I'm looking forward to getting all those bugs. My only problem is the way I fish, I'm not sure I dare feed them to the trees and rocks in the river!
[signature]
Thank you for the kind comments..

you and me both on beating the trees and bushes.. but I feel it is all a part of the learning curve.. upside.. is all the friends we have here to support us...

MacFly
[signature]