Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All You Fly Swappers
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]I was looking at getting ready to mail out flies to the tiers, and I realized I don't have a couple of return addresses. My bad I am sure, but I need Remo and Tybugs to pm me you address. Katghoti, I have not got your flies yet, but I know you have enclosed the info.[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Sorry for the delay, but everything is way ahead of schedule, Thanks,[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]FG[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
I love tossing in my .02....lol.. but fyi to everyone.. fg's page has been updated and tybugs1 page has been posted with his foam beetle...

MacFly
[signature]
i sent you a pm!

thanxs

ramon remo reyes
[signature]
[center][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Nice Lady Bug there tybugs1.[/size][/green][/font][/center] [center][font "Poor Richard"][#008000][size 3]Oops I mean beetle.[/size][/#008000][/font][/center] [center][font "Poor Richard"][#008000][size 3]My little friend should know![/size][/#008000][/font][/center] [center][/center] [center]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=19732;][/center]
[signature]
Whoa hold on mine are coming. They will be sent out this week. Did I miss the deadline? I had a sick father-in-law and I just got over the flu myself. I thought it was the end of November.

katghoti
[signature]
I think it was the end of November so all is good... you had yourself and family to take care of and that is a priority in my book...

Mac
[signature]
Thanks. I have 2 dozen I am sending today so thanks for waiting, sorry for the delay.

katghoti
[signature]
Id say there is nothing to worry about.. you had to take care of family and self first and you beat a flexible deadline anyway. So all in all Id say everything is good...

btw...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family..

Mac
[signature]
You do have till the end of the monthe and I did remember the family crisis you were going through. It is all good, I am in Vegas till Sunday, but the neighbor will get my mail.
Thanks Katghoti, and how is everything going now?
[signature]
...glad to see you got to Vegas okay... and you may want to take a look at the site.. did some revisions today...[angelic]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][red][size 4]SWEET![/size][/red][/font]
[signature]
I sent the flies off on Wednesday so you should have them when you get back. I am currently in the hospital with my father-in-law trying to figure out what is going on. Thanks all for the thoughts.

katghoti
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]My Hopes and thoughts are with you, yes, I got them so I will get them out asap to everyone. Just gotta take a picture of you fly and get it on Macfly's web page set-up.[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][red][size 4]WE ARE DONE AND THEY LOOK GREAT! WAHOOO![/size][/red][/font]
[signature]