Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to site
Hello all. I been lurkin' around this site and registered about a week ago. I live in New England and 2007 will mark forty years of fishin' for me.
[signature]
congradulations on all accounts.

good to see ya found your way here.

we do have a board for your home state should you like to check out that part of this site.

what is your fish of choice? that is what do you like to target most?
[signature]
Welcome to BFT. I'm glad to see another New Englander on board. Looking forward to your reports.
[signature]
Hey Davetclown, lookin' forward to becoming a part of this site, and I will be checking out the MA fishing board as well. To answer your question - Largemouth bass. Although I will fish for smallmouth, very plentiful around Plymouth and Cape Cod.
[signature]
Hello gdn443. I usually fish water around southeastern MA. However my in-laws live on a pond in Thompson, CT that I fish as often as the wife and I get down there.
[signature]
Welcome to BFT. Hope we can be of help on any questioms you may have. With your 40 years of fishen you must have some nice tails to tell.
[signature]
Hi duke-i. Yeah, I got a lotta' stories. Even when things went wrong. All good memories though.
[signature]
welcome DunhamFisher,thompson has some great ponds,lakes to fish,which one dose you in-laws live on?is only half hour to 45 min drive for me
[signature]
Hi tomc. They live on Little pond. It has a state boat ramp, but is heavily developed all around. Best times to fish are early mornings or late afternoons, especially in the good weather. It has a decent poopulation of largemouth bass and crappie. And is stocked spring and fall with rainbow trout.
[signature]
Well next time your going to be down this way in the spring, I'm sure I talk for Tom, perhaps we can get a Bigfish day out of it. My Lund will fit all of us. Keep in touch. [Smile]
[signature]
sounds like a good plan,i havent been bass fishing in a couple of years
[signature]
Hi DunhamFisher,
Great to have you on board. I also lurked and posted as a guest before I joined. I have close to 40 years experience fishing Flaming Gorge, Green River and the mountain streams and lakes of the Green River Drainage here in Wyoming. Mostly targeting Kokanee Salmon and Rainbow Trout, but having a good population of Smallmouth Bass close by I also like to catch them also. Have a good one. LBD
[signature]
[black][size 3]Hey DunhamFisher,[/size][/black]
[black][size 3][/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Welcome to BFT ! Nice to have you aboard. Hope you'll be sharing some of the hard earned fishing knowledge with us. [/size][/black]
[black][size 3][/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Where abouts in New England do you usually fish and for what ?[/size][/black]
[signature]
Check out the CT board for a picture of two nice smallies. Too bad they where on someone elses pole.[Wink]
[signature]
Welcome aboard DunhamFisher!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator