Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
more fly tying instructions
[center][cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Thanks to Scruffy Fly for catching the forum that was in small print at the bottom of the link that I had posted here earlier. Now I have to go to my room.[/size][/green][/font][/center] [center][/center] [center]
[/center] [center]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=19780;][/center]
[signature]
DryRod,

You better watch out. One of the moderators around here yanks your chain if you post a website with a connection to a forum.

Fly Anglers Online has a message board.
[signature]
No that is not embarrassing.

Embarrassing is when in November in Colorado you go to a stream with 4 other flyfishermen to make water quality measurements. The only guy who has waders on finds the thermometer not working. So you get another thermometer and step onto a rock, bends over to take the water temperature (34 degrees) then slips off the side of the rock so you are on your Knees in the water. Then the force of the water makes you do a face plant in the water.

Afterwards you have to walk down a park trail with the morning runners running by staring at you in your wet jeans. At least you have a friends coat on so they don't see the soaked coat also.

Three days later your wondering why your leather walking shoes are hard to get on.

That would be embarrassing. But I am not going to mention any names.
[signature]
[center][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Some people have all the fun. LOL[/size][/green][/font][/center]
[signature]