Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to site(hello from Canada!)
Hello everyone!
I am from Winnipeg,Manitoba,Canada and have been fishing almost all of my life,although I had to take a 10 year break from it(stupid thing called WORK)We have AWESOME fishing up here!
I am just waiting for enough ice now to try some regular ice fishing (always been more of a soft water fisherwoman before)
I see I have lots of reading to do(reading old posts) to upgrade my knowledge of this wonderful sport.
Looking forward to making some new friends in here![cool]
[signature]
[black][size 3]Hey addicted2fishing,[/size][/black]
[black][size 3][/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Welcome aboard ![/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Great photo in your avatar. By now you folks up there ought to be getting into ice fishing weather. We have an ice fishing specific board (you've probably already seen it) and a lot of icefisher folks that frequent here. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them. We love to share what experience we might have on the topic.[/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Also, if you have any tips for others, feel free to share those as well.[/size][/black]
[signature]
Welcome, eh! Canada rocks! But then again, so does Idaho Smile

You'll find that the people here are totally willing to share their fishing wisdom, and offer suggestions that really improve your fishing and contribute to enjoyment of the sport. This is the best forum with the friendliest posters I have ever seen, so have fun!
[signature]
Thanks guys...I am looking forward to the learning! I was in Idaho Falls in June....what a beautiful place! We drove for miles along the gorge.
I was wishin I was fishin...LOL
[signature]
I grew up in Idaho Falls--some of the best fishing in the world right around there. I used to fish for lunker browns in the winter on the south fork, giant 'bows on the north fork by Chester dam. We actually caught some trophy sized troutskies right downtown by the falls--off the rocks by the hotels, there is river foam from the falls. HUGE trout used to lay right under it and eat bugs that landed in it. You could drop a fly right down there and hook ginormous trout. The trouble was hoisting them up the rocks 6 or 8 feet Smile
[signature]
[Wink]Welcome,
from the frozen tundra in Wisconsin.

Ice is good up there by now, you all just sent some of that frizzing wether down here, hope it stays for a while so we can get out on the ice for some good fishing. The summer was good to us this year.
[signature]
[size 2]Hello A2F,
Great to have you aboard!!!!

I hate when work interferes with fishing!![/size]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
welcome to BFT!!!!!!!!!!!! i've never been to Canada but the fishing is great here in NE Louisiana.
[signature]
Hi and welcome to the BFT message boards. We all look forward to seeing some of your fishing reports as they occur. Please feel free to include some pics too.[cool]
[signature]