Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List Your Fish
[size 1]List Your Fish

in attempts to upgrade our 16 species contest we would like to have some imput from our members.

Ideas are alwasys welcome,

but more improtant is I would like to know what species you most commonly target.

if it is seasonal please state that it is a seasonal specisies.

It is important that you list all the fish you target.

thanks in advance for your assistance. [/size]
[signature]
[unsure] Well, my opinion wont count for much since I'm so new to the south but:

Crappie first. Meat fishing from a Boat with Jigs n' shiners.

Catfish (maybe) not sure yet how, but the plan is to drop an anchored bait while I go fish for Crappie. on the way back, I'll pick up the Anchored bait, with large Catfish attached. Good plan eh?

Rainbows in the Sipsy River. As soon as the weather warms up a bit. With my new flys from you guys!

Stripers way down the Sipsy toward the bottom of the state. Fly rodding with Clousers.

Did I answer your question?
[signature]
every one's opinion counts. especialy new members and members new to an area.

this will give ya the encentive or the excuse to get out maybe just one extra day.[Wink]

thanks for the imput.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#00bf00][size 3][#ff0000]YEAR ROUND TROUT[/#ff0000] (Rainbow, Brown, Cutthroat, Hybrid) and Brookies[cool][/size][/#00bf00][/font]
[signature]
Almost year round - trout!!! However, I do go after king salmon in the American River once in a while in the fall. And I have just started to do some pier fishing in the Central Coast area, for whatever I can catch.
[signature]
trout if I can outsmart em

followed by large mouth bass

crappie

bluegill

and if one comes in close enough..

catfish...

MacFly
[signature]