Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice Fishing Bait
Could some one hook me up with an address or phone number that I could order some Waxies and Mousies from and have them shipped to Utah? I use to order from a shop in Chetek I think but I have lost the address. Any help would be greatly appreciated. You can PM me if you wish or I will check back on the Wis. site in a few days. Thanks. And by the way what the heck is wrong with our Packers? I really didn't expect them to win the division but I thought we would do better than we are.[unsure]
[signature]
Try [url "http://www.wholesalebait.com/index.php"]http://www.wholesalebait.com/index.php[/url] I used them while I was in Alaska and always had great success with their quality and timeliness of delivery. I have even used them living in UT. Should take 2-3 days on shipping. Only took 4-5 in Alaska.
[signature]
Thanks for the info, I'll give these guys a try. While you were in Ut. did you ever try Pelican Lake for the big Gills there? I started fishing that lake back in the 70's when I first got stationed here. The wife and I make at least one trip a year down there to ice fish. You don't seem to see as many 1 1/2 to 2 lb. fish as we did then but we still catch enough 1 to 1 1/4 lb. fish to keep us going back. Have a Happy Holiday season and thanks again for the info.
[signature]
Did you get my PN ?
[signature]
I did receive your PM, and thanks for the info. We are going thru a warm spell out here so the lakes that were starting to freeze that I normally fish are questionable now. So I'm holding off for a bit on ordering any bait. Thanks again and it was great to see the PACK handle the 49'rs last weekend.
[signature]
No I haven't made it to Pelican yet I plow snow fro uncle sam so always working and this year I am in the Middle East and don't get home until late in the season not sure if there will be ice left when I get home. I have got some decent ones out of Mantua in the summer but nothing quite as big as the ones coming out of Pelican. Hope the bait works for you if not I have a few other sites you can try for bait.
[signature]
I was glad to see them win for a change. When you get ice let me know. We don't have any here at all. We need some cold wether soon, or winter will be over.
[signature]