Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fly Swap head count
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 5]Did everyone get their flies?[/size][/font]
[signature]
from my count in the other thread everyone got their flys.

I did.
[signature]
I just got mine aboiut 10 minutes ago. Very nice. I am heading to a local pond to try a few out.
[signature]
Got mine. Thanks again for the swap. It was a treat for sure.
[signature]
got mine and love them
[signature]
got mine all sorted and in a box in my vest ready to go... just hopes I can see some of em when I need em...lol.. and yes.. still awed at the talent displayed in the making of these flies..

MacFly
[signature]
[center][cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Yes, Thank you.[/size][/green][/font][/center]
[signature]
Got flies? Got mine, showed 'em to brother-in-law, he was amazed that people could tie such little bugs and asked me if fish could really be caught on #20 or smaller flies. I introduced him to BFT and showed him some of the #32s FG has posted. It blew him away. The fly swap was great....Thanks again.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]When people ask me if you can catch a fish on a 30 or 32, I put a piece of tippet on it and tell them to put it in their mouth and I will show them.[Tongue] [/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]No one has taken me up on that yet LOL[pirate][/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
Id say food is food.. and if the fish is hungry and it sees even a tiny morsel of food coming its way.. I have a feeling it will eat.. lol...

MacFly
[signature]
Jez Mum, I got my flies. Veddy veddy gud Mum![laugh]

All sorted and in some different fly boxes too. Just waiting on some nice warm weather now!
[signature]