Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wannabee tubers busted
[cool][#0000ff]Sheesh! Crooks are gonna give us tubers a bad name. Seems a couple of bad news bank robbers planned to use inner tubes in their getaway plans. But, they were so dumb that that the law was way ahead of them and they never got the chance.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][url "http://www.sltrib.com/ci_4787064"]LINK TO ARTICLE[/url][/#0000ff]
[signature]
They might have planned better if they got themselves a SFC and scuba fins! They might have been able to travel at 6 mph then.[Tongue]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]First off, they got to know who their friends are[Tongue][/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]That is toooo funny, like DUH! I wonder what crap they will get in the big house when fellow in-mate hear about their GREAT PLAN![laugh][/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Hey Nate, good to hear from ya again. I was wondering where you slipped off to.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I don't know if I would trust good equipment to those folks. They would find a way to mess it up somehow.[/#0000ff]
[signature]