Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone been out on the ice yet?
Nice Crappies! sheesh i wish i had those where im at dang yer lucky.
KEEP ON FISHIN!
[signature]
Having this kind of fishery close,yes I'm lucky.
Catching them is all about down sizing.
I'd teach you my way if you want.
[signature]
Hey Crappie keith sounds great any info on how to slam those slab crappies is welcomed post away
[cool]im listening
[signature]
Got out for three days trying a few lakes in the Grand rapids area, looking mainly for lunker Bluegills. Got a few crappies, Largemouth bass, rockbass, perch, and pike too. They were not biting really fast, you had to work for em for sure! It was lots of fun though and we got some gills close to a pound! I was using THE Jig, and Genzbug jigs with various Lobybaits plastics...
We stayed at Wildwood resort on Bass lake... [url "http://www.wildwoodresort.net/"]http://www.wildwoodresort.net/[/url]
Really nice accomidations right on the lake, and they even let us use their ATV! Check it out if you are in the area! Cool Cool
[Image: BTsunfish3.jpg]
[Image: BTsunfish2.jpg]
[Image: Btrockie.jpg]
[Image: BTpanfish.jpg]
[Image: BTjack1.jpg]
[Image: BTjack.jpg]
[Image: BTcrappie.jpg]
[Image: BTCasey2.jpg]
[Image: BTcasey.jpg]
[Image: BTbass.jpg]
[Image: BTsunfish7.jpg]
[signature]
Em er some big O' gills!
[signature]
well I know what your serving for super bowl sunday....

this blue eyed ice angler is now officialy a green eyed monster.... [angelic]

thanks for the photos.... thats the way I remembered them,,,, now ya dun went and me hungry for gills.... [Tongue]

when they get that size there aint nothin better... fish and chips and super bowl sunday...[cool]
[signature]
What you up to MT Pilgram?
I see T.H.E. jig is working for you & Jack?
[signature]
Hey MT Pilgrim,

Just curious, do you keep and eat those rockbass and if so are they any good?
[signature]
He said he did & they were like sunnies!
[signature]
Rockbass are good eatin yes sireee! I got most of my biggest gills on a black and white THE jig![cool][cool]
[signature]
I dont throw them away, nor do I thow them back. they can be a nusance if you just drop them back in the hole, unless you dont mind catching the same fish 10 times in a row...
[signature]
Way to go MT.When you run out of T.H.E. Jig you can call me for more.I've been tieing.
Hey here's a few slabs from last weekend.
[Image: th_HPIM1253.jpg]
[Image: th_HPIM1250.jpg]
[Image: HPIM1282.jpg]
[Image: HPIM1261.jpg]
[Image: HPIM1247.jpg]
[Image: HPIM1252.jpg]
[signature]
I have not lost a the jig yet, been really lucky with the pikes!
But...I am going to need some black and white with the white head in 80th and 100th, it has been my best jig for clear water bluegills, but you only had one...
[signature]
Get your order to me MT with & you'll have them.
[signature]
Well I'll have to make more then .Get me a check & I'll get them out MT
[signature]
looks like everyone is havin a good season. ive had a better season than normal, but my normal season sux. addition of a fish camera helped immensely. been ice fishin since about mid december, caught about 10 crappie, 4 northern, 12 walleye, 5 perch overall, nothing of any size except for 1 northern that busted the hook off my lure and got back down the hole. that was a big sucker.
[signature]