Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smile
[center][Wink][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Doesn't it look this little guy is smiling for the camera?[/size][/green][/font]
[font "Poor Richard"][#008000][size 3]Does that mean we have to now tie flies with character?[/size][/#008000][/font]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=19972;][/center]
[signature]
If it gives us better odds of catching fish then Id say tie the Smile on... [laugh]

MacFly
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 4]I am kinda seeing GAS.....Like "I can't believe I ate the WHOLE thing"[/size][/font]
[signature]
[center][green][crazy]Huh?[/green][/center]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 5]Work with me here, DR LOL[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
FG,
Sounds like you grew up with a brother who took glee in the disapproval whaling of his sister when she caught whiff of his dispersal of man's aromatic creation of energy.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]No brothers growing up, just married a long time and all the in-laws.[laugh][/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
I thought that might be it. But I thought for a more pointed shot I would limit the scope of my typed words.
[signature]
[center][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3][Tongue]Oh please give me a break. LOL[/size][/green][/font][/center] [right]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=19997;][/right]
[signature]
I saw that guy before,
he stared in a move...

I think it was called "Joe's Apartment"

Sile on !!!
[signature]
[reply]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 4]I am kinda seeing GAS.....Like "I can't believe I ate the WHOLE thing"[/size][/font] [font "Comic Sans MS"][size 4][/size][/font] [font "Comic Sans MS"][size 4]I think I like this explanation better...:-)[/size][/font] [/reply]
[signature]