Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any one having problems with the new structure?
post your problems here and we will atempt to help you through the new line up.[cool]
[signature]
I stopped coming to the site bcause I am totally Confused. You always needed to put in a special word to enter the contest. Has that been amended? Do we just register once and stay entered every week without signing in again.?

I have tried to enter the footall pool, but, the area where you are supposed to make your picks, has no where to enter them and the pools are always for the weekend that just passed.

I did send an e-mail asking for help, but, never received a reply. Can you answer my questions I just asked.?

Thank you in advance.[unsure][Tongue][pirate][pirate][blush]
[signature]
[size 1]I see this is your vary first post since you have signed in. [/size] [ol] [li][size 1]what in ment by signing in, you revister as a member and you log in to the site so we know who you are when you make your post. otherwise we havent a clue as to who we are talking to.[/size] [size 2]To enter any contest you must be a registered member and logged in [/size][size 1]for this reason. if you were to win any one could say they are you and we have no way of proving it one way or the other. Once you have registered as a member you are eligable to enter any of our contest. you just have to be logged in.[/size][/li] [li][size 1]The foot ball pool - the new pool usualy dose not go up till 5pm on tuesdays. I will send you an email on how to enter and how to make the pic's for this week when the next pool opens. entering is vary easy. all you have to do is copy the list of games paste it to a reply to the pool post and deleate the ones you think will loose and make a wild guess at what you think the total points will be for monday night's game. [/size][/li] [li][size 1]as for who you emailed, some of these guys get realy bussy and it can take weeks sometimes for them to reply.... things get vary bussy around here at times, this is were I come in..... If I dont have the answer, I usualy know where to find it...[/size][/li][/ol]

[size 1]I hope this helps, and if you dont have an email from me by wensday send me a note and I will get you hooked up. I gennerly stay up on my emails. even if you post to this note I will get an email that you have droped me a line.[/size]

[size 1][/size]

[size 1]******note if you dont log out and dont erace your cookies you wont have to sign back in. if you forget you pass word to log in just go to the log in page and type in your email address and your pass word will come to you in an email to your address if it matches the one in your profile in less than 5 minutes most of the time. quite often in under a minute. [/size]
[signature]