Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHERE IS EVERYONE?
WOW I HAVE NOT SEEN IT THIS QUIET HERE IN A LONG TIME. WHERE IS EVERYONE? OUT FISHING OR HIBERNATING?
MYSELF I'VE BEEN DOING THE BOAT THING AS OF LATE, I'LL BE TUBING SOMETIME IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS, I'LL POST UP IF I GET SOMETHING.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
AT
[signature]
Some of us are still here. Even though I woke up with frost on my tube. I wasn't quite expecting that for SoCal.[cool]
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#ff4040][size 3]Everybody is hibernating.[cool][/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
It's almost hard water around here and maybe I should be "Snow Tubing".... I hanged it up and took out the archery stuff.....
[signature]
Hi AT,

We're still cleaning up after the recent Pacific Northwest windstorm. Still some people with no electricity. Our has been intermitent. Wreaks havoc with the computers.

z~
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]I haven't been tube sledding this past week. The weather was unseasonably warm (up to 60) but rainy and windy. Not good tubing conditions. Then on Saturday, winter returned. I had to shovel my walks twice yesterday and there is another 4 inches of snow out there this morning.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Not sure if I will get out in the tube anymore this year, but I have my power ice auger tuned up and ready to rumble.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Oh yeah, I have also been getting in some time on my book. It is coming along well. Only a couple of the short chapters left to rewrite, a final edit and then I will be putting everything in Page Maker. I still have to find a printer I can work with, but that should not be a problem. I have lots of connections.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[signature]
[cool]I've been in hibernation haha. dang snow and ice
[signature]
Hey Kraizee_Skot! I hate to correct you but I think the proper term in not "Hibernating". I believe it is "Tubernating".[cool]
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#ff4040][size 3]Yeah that sounds about right to me.[cool][/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
Neither. I'm at about 1 1/2 weeks from moving to VA.....
It's keeping me a touch busy.
[signature]
Local waters trying hard to freeze up. Went out and checked a lake that was 25% covered w/ice .
The 2 yellow Fat Cats are still on the postal mules. If they fed them well ,they should be into Neb. by now. My buddy is galavanting off to Florida tmw. and will leave me to do the tube tweaking on my own. [crazy] This will be a new experience for me as my Fish Cat#4s were never added to except for a basket of fish from time to time.[Wink] Stay warm all, Mike
[signature]