Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Super Bowl Pool
[center]Its Long Awaited[/center] [center]Its Here[/center] [center]Its Fun[/center] [center]Its Free[/center] [center]Its the First Ever[/center] [center]Bigfishtackle.com[/center] [center][cool] [black][size 4]Superbowl Pool [cool][/size][/black][/center] [center][/center] [center]there are 100 Squars[/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=20539;][/center] [center][/center] [ul] [li]the scale is not set and wont be untill the Pool has been filled. the scale will be set by the roll of the dice.[/li] [li]to select a square reply with Bottom Letter then Right Letter[/li] [li]The place of the teams wont be placed untill the Square is filled.[/li] [li]At this point in time it dosnt matter which square you pick so long as you pick one.[/li][/ul] [left]This is how we will keep it fair with every one having an equal chance of winning.[/left] [left][/left] [ul] [li]even tho every one has a fair chance of winning, should all the squares not fill, aditional choices will be awarded to the players of the unofficial football pool in this order of thier ranking at the end of the unofficial foot ball pool.[/li] [li]Prizes.[/li] [ul] [li]there are 4 total, each quarter winner gets[/li][/ul][/ul]
[ul] [ul] [ul] [li][font "Arial"][size 2]2-[/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 2]Steel Leaders W/ grub[/size][/font][/li][/ul][/ul][/ul][font "Arial"] [center][url "http://www.maniaccustomlures.com/webpages/4maniacgrub.htm"][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=19214;][/url][/center] [center][#008000]Maniac Costum Lure's[/#008000][/center][/font] [ul] [ul] [ul] [li][font "Arial"][size 2]1-[/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 2]Embordered Patch BFT[/size][/font][/li][/ul][/ul][/ul] [center][url "http://www.dabigfish.com//product_info.php?products_id=30&osCsid=affc7bd475ddf841dc724862a99c374b"][Image: tn-bftpatchjpg.jpg][/url]
[url "http://www.dabigfish.com//product_info.php?products_id=30&osCsid=affc7bd475ddf841dc724862a99c374b"]BigFishTackle.Com 3D Embroidered Patch[/url][/center] [ul] [ul] [ul] [li][font "Arial"][size 2]1-[/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 2]BFT Bumper Sticker[/size][/font] [/li][/ul][/ul][/ul] [center][url "http://www.dabigfish.com//product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=29&osCsid=affc7bd475ddf841dc724862a99c374b"][Image: tn-stickers-logo.jpg][/url]
[url "http://www.dabigfish.com//product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=29&osCsid=affc7bd475ddf841dc724862a99c374b"][#000000]BigFishTackle.com Logo Window Sticker[/#000000][/url]
[/center] [center]Click on the [/center] [center][#ff0000][size 1]Super Bowl Pool Grid jpeg[/size][/#ff0000] [/center] [center]the pool has been closed[/center] [center][/center] [center]print the grid if ya like for the game on sunday.[/center] [center][/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=21438;][/center]
[signature]
[Wink] Way cool Dave >>

Flagmanonice >> B >>> G

Flaggirl >>>>>>> C >>> B

Thunderboy >>>> C >>> D

[signature]
I agree that is a cool way to pick. I' take

[black][size 5]C ---- I[/size][/black]
[signature]
Sounds good A---K
[signature]
sound fun D----L
[signature]
you need a letter less than a "K"

choose between
[center] [/center] [indent] [indent] [indent] [indent] [indent] [left]A[/left] [left]B[/left] [left]C[/left] [left]D[/left] [left]E[/left] [left]F[/left] [left]G[/left] [left]H[/left] [left]I[/left] [left]J[/left][/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent] [center][/center] [left]A B C D E F G H I J[/left] [left] [/left] [left]I am going to give you A-J unless yo want a different block.[/left] [left][/left] [left]just look at the excell board attachment to see where you block is.[/left]
[signature]
[size 1]you need a letter less than a "K"

choose between
[/size] [center]A B C D E F G H I J[/center] [center][/center] [left]I am going to give you D-J unless yo want a different block.[/left] [left][/left] [left]just look at the excell board attachment to see where you block is.[/left]
[signature]
E---E
A--J is fine with me.
[signature]
D-J is fine with me
[signature]
EZOP>>>>>JA

POZE>>>>>DD
[signature]
looks like fun Dave

Mrs Muskyhunter= I I
Muskyhunter = G G
[signature]
Looks like fun I will take B B
[signature]
I'll try C---H
[signature]
I will take A------A
[signature]
I would like to play but i don't show a grid! I will take any that are left. Also, djremo would like to play. Thanks.
[signature]
sorry about that, I was in the middle of putting up the new grid a little while ago when I got a puter crash.

the grid is an excel file attachment form at the bottom of the first post.

there are 96 slots still open, tell djermo to post which slot he/she would like.
[signature]
F--------------F
[signature]
I would like j-e and djremo would like h-f.
[signature]
[#bf0060][size 7]F - I[/size][/#bf0060]
[signature]